1. “Phase locking laser diodes using photo-refractive coupling,” P.D. Hillman and M.A. Marciniak, Journal of Applied Physics Vol. 66, No. 12, pp. 5731-5737 (Dec 1989).
2. “Temperature dependence of the direct band-gap energy and donor-acceptor transition energies in Be-doped GaAsSb lattice matched to InP,” K.G. Merkel, V.M. Bright, M.A. Marciniak, C.L.A. Cerny, and M.O. Manasreh, Applied Physics Letters Vol. 65, No. 19, pp. 2442-2444 (Nov 1994).
3. “Electrical and optical characterization of GaSb-based diode laser material for 2-4 mm applications,” D.K. Johnstone, M.A. Marciniak, Y.K. Yeo, R.L. Hengehold, and G.W. Turner, Compound Semiconductors 1995, Institute of Physics Conference Series No. 145, (Institute of Physics, Bristol and Philadelphia, 1996), pp. 369-374.
4. “Photoluminescence studies of epitaxial InAsSb and InAsSb:Be grown on GaSb substrates,” M.A. Marciniak, R.L. Hengehold, Y.K. Yeo, G.W. Turner, and M.W. Prairie, Compound Semiconductors 1996, Institute of Physics Conference Series No. 155, (Institute of Physics, Bristol and Philadelphia, 1997), pp. 865-868.
5. “Optical characterization of molecular beam epitaxially grown InAsSb nearly lattice matched to GaSb,” M.A. Marciniak, R.L. Hengehold, Y.K. Yeo, and G.W. Turner, Journal of Applied Physics Vol. 84, No. 1, pp. 480-488 (Jul 1998).
6. “High electrical activation efficiency obtained from Si-implanted Al0.18Ga0.82N,” M.-Y. Ryu, Y.K. Yeo, M.A. Marciniak, R.L. Hengehold and T.D. Steiner, Journal of Applied Physics Vol. 96, No. 11, pp. 6277-6280 (Dec 2004).
7. “Wave-optics modeling of aberration effects in optical cross section measurements,” N.J. Abel, M.A. Marciniak, M.B. Haeri and S.C. Cain, Optical Engineering Vol. 44, No. 8, pp. 084302(1-8) (Aug 2005).
8. “Analysis of uncertainties in infrared camera measurements of a turbofan engine in an altitude test cell,” T.A. Morris, M.A. Marciniak, G.C. Wollenweber and J.A. Turk, Infrared Physics and Technology, Vol. 48, pp. 130-153 (Sep 2006).
9. “Electrical and optical characterization studies of lower dose Si-implanted AlxGa1-xN,” M.-Y. Ryu, Y.K. Yeo, M.A. Marciniak, T.W. Zens, E.A. Moore, R.L. Hengehold, and T.D. Steiner, Journal of Electronic Materials Vol. 35, No. 4, pp. 647-653 (2006).
10. “Electrical characterization of Si-ion implanted AlxGa1-xN annealed at lower temperatures,” M.-Y. Ryu, Y.K. Yeo, T.W. Zens, M.A. Marciniak, R.L. Hengehold and T.D. Steiner, Physica Status Solidi (a) Vol. 203, No. 7, pp. 1650-1653 (May 2006).
11. “Discrimination between electronic and optical blooming in an InSb focal plane array under high-intensity excitation,” B.T. Wysocki and M.A. Marciniak, Infrared Physics and Technology Vol. 51, pp. 137-145 (Oct 2008).
12. “Atmospheric-turbulence-effects correction factors for the laser range equation,” W.P. Cole, M.A. Marciniak and M.B. Haeri, Optical Engineering Vol. 47, No. 12, pp. 126001(1-11) (Dec 2008).
13. “Imaging Fourier Transform Spectrometry of Jet Engine Exhaust with the Telops FIRST-MWE,” K.C. Bradley, S. Bowen, K.C. Gross, M.A. Marciniak and G.P. Perram, Aerospace Conference, 2009 IEEE, pp 1-8 (2009), DOI://10.1109/AERO.2009.4839444. Big Sky MT, March 2009.
14. “Frequency domain fluorimetry using a mercury vapor lamp,” M.J. Bohn, M.A. Lundin and M.A. Marciniak, Journal of Applied Remote Sensing Vol. 3, pp. 033524(1-12) (Apr 2009).
15. “Path-averaged Cn2 estimation using a laser-and-corner-cube system,” W.P. Cole and M.A. Marciniak, Applied Optics Vol. 48, No. 21, pp. 4256-4262 (Jul 2009).
16. “Modeling bi-static spectral measurements of temporally evolving reflected and emitted energy from a distant and receding target,” Cusumano, S.J., S.T. Fiorino, R.J. Bartell, M.J. Krizo, W.F. Bailey, R.L. Beauchamp and M.A. Marciniak, Journal of Applied Remote Sensing Vol. 5, pp. 053549(1-14) (Sep 2011).
17. “Wavelength- and temperature-dependence of CW laser absorptance in Kapton® thin films,” W.J. Palm, M.A. Marciniak, G.P. Perram, K.C. Gross, W.F. Bailey and C.T. Walters, Optical Engineering Vol. 51, No. 12, pp. 121802(1-8) (Dec 2012).
18. “Bidirectional scatter measurements of a Guided Mode Resonant Filter photonic crystal structure,” M.A. Marciniak, S.R Sellers, R.B. Lamott and B.T. Cunningham, Optics Express Vol. 20, No. 25, pp. 27242-27252 (Dec 2012).
19. “Examining the validity of using a Gaussian Schell-model source to model the scattering of a fully coherent Gaussian beam from a rough impedance surface,” S. Basu, M.W. Hyde IV, S.J. Cusumano, M.A. Marciniak and S.T. Fiorino, Optical Engineering Vol. 52, No. 3, pp. 038001(1-9) (Mar 2013).
20. “Optimization of a tunable infrared Mueller-matrix scatterometer,” J.C. Vap, S.E. Nauyoks and M.A. Marciniak, Measurement Science and Technology Vol. 24, pp. 055901(1-8) (Mar 2013).
21. “Design considerations regarding ellipsoidal-mirror-based reflectometers,” M.R. Benson and M.A. Marciniak, Optics Express Vol. 21, No. 23, pp. 27519-27536 (Nov 2013).
22. “Partially coherent bidirectional reflectance distribution data computation for modeling periodic plasmonic structures at infrared wavelengths,” M.D. Seal and M.A. Marciniak, accepted for publication in Infrared Physics and Technology (Oct 2013).