CONTRACTOR APPLICATION PROCEDURES
THE CIVIL ENGINEER SCHOOL (CES)
PROFESSIONAL CONTINUING EDUCATION (PCE) COURSES
The authority of 10 U.S.C. 9314a allows Defense Industry Contractors to attend the Air Force Institute of Technology (AFIT).
Tuition Rate: $368.00 per Continuing Education Unit (CEU)
Contractor Registration Process:
- Register through the Course Catalog
- Once seat assignment confirmed, an additional application will be sent to you
- Complete the application and return with payment NLT 5 business days prior to class start date
If paying by check:
1) Make check payable to: DFAS-IN
2) Include on the check: student name, class number and title, and class start date
3) Mail to:
Attn: Resource Advisor
2950 Hobson Way, Bldg 643
Wright-Patterson AFB OH 45433-7765
If paying by credit card:
To pay by credit card or electronic check, go to https://pay.gov/paygov/
1) Under ‘What Federal Agencies Can I Pay?’ click on Agency List
2) In the A-Z index click on A
3) Click on Air Force Department
4) Click on AFIT Tuition Payments
5) Enter the Student, Payer and Payment Information, click Continue
6) Enter your Electronic Check or Credit Card Payment information, click Continue
7) Review and Authorize your payment information. Enter your email address to receive confirmation of payment.
8) When you have finished, click Submit Payment
. (Your receipt will be generated by Pay.gov; you will not receive a receipt from AFIT)
9) Email your information to firstname.lastname@example.org
. Include student name, class number and title, and class start date.
Items to Remember…
- First day of class --- Only students that are approved will be admitted to class.
- Cancellation Policy --- If the course is cancelled or a student cancels before the course start, the contractor’s fee will be refunded.