Students assigned to the Graduate School of Engineering and Management by the U.S. Air Force and other military organizations in a fully sponsored capacity to pursue a degree full-time incur no financial liability concerning tuition.
All other students are responsible for their financial obligations, including tuition.
Documents and Information needed at the beginning of each term
Tuition rates for 2012-2013 Year
Printable Fact Sheet
AFIT is unable to process credit card or cash payments and can only accept payment via the following methods:
- Check or money order (please note: AFIT cannot accept multiple GPC convenience checks for a single invoice)
- DoD Form 448 "Military Interdepartmental Purchase Request" (MIPR)**
- AF Form 406 "Miscellaneous Obligation/Reimbursement Document" (MORD)**
- Non-DoD employees can pay by personal check made out to: Air Force Institute of Technology.
Students are responsible for any tuition not paid by sponsor, unit or tuition assistance.
**Important information for Resource Advisors-
Special Instructions for payment via MORDs and MIPRs:
- AFIT will no longer accept payments for student's account prior to tuition invoices being sent
- Student's name(s) and term(s) must be clearly stated directly on the payment document
- ALL payments must be sent via e-mail to AFITTuitionPayments@afit.edu (listed in the AF Global as AFIT/FM Tuition Payments)
- All payments that do not comply will be returned
The Graduate School of Engineering and Management accepts all veterans’ education benefits available under the Department of Veterans Affairs and any State veteran programs as well. Please contact the Department of Veterans Affairs at 1-888-442-4551 to determine your eligibility under those programs or your State’s office of veterans’ affairs.
GI Bill Manager
Voice: (937) 255-6234 Ext 3184
Fax: (937) 255-2791 DSN: 785-2791