Frequently Asked Questions Concerning
Cyber Operations (CO) Scholarships at AFIT
- What kind of scholarships do you offer?
- What does the scholarship pay?
- How do I apply for a scholarship?
- What are the qualifications to apply?
- Do you offer the Cyber Operations degree as a distance learning program?
- Do you offer any certificate programs?
- If I get a scholarship, where would I be employed?
- Where can I learn more about these scholarships?
- If I take this scholarship – what course work obligations come with it?
- Do I have to have a security clearance?
- What happens if I fail to get a job with the government after I graduate?
- What happens to me in the summer with my required internship?
- Who do I contact for more information about the program at AFIT?
- What major do I need to have to be in the scholarship program?
- Can I transfer into the program from another university?
- For the health care allowance, how will I receive coverage?
- What is a typical course schedule?
- Am I permitted to have outside employment while enrolled in the CyberCorps program?
Notice and Consent Banner: The appearance of hyperlinks does not constitute endorsement by the U.S. Air Force of this Web site or the information,products, or services contained therein. For other than authorized activities such as military exchanges and morale, welfare and recreation sites, the U.S. Air Force does not exercise any editorial control over the information you may find at these locations. Such links are provided consistent with the stated purpose of this DoD Web site.
This Web site is provided as a public service by Wright-Patterson Air Force Base, 88th Air Base Wing Public Affairs