Detailed program requirements:Students interested in the CyberCorps Cyber Operations Program must meet ALL the below requirements before submitting an application.
- Must have a bachelor's degree or be near completion, with a strong background in computer science, computer engineering, or math
- Be proficient in software programming and code development
- Must have knowledge and application of data structures, computer architecture and operating systems
- Be able to attend school full time throughout the 24 month program
- An undergraduate GPA of 3.0 or higher
- Graduate Record Exam scores of 600 quantitative, 500 verbal
- The Masters program successfully
- 24 months of work commitment for a federal, state, or local government agency
Notice and Consent Banner: The appearance of hyperlinks does not constitute endorsement by the U.S. Air Force of this Web site or the information,products, or services contained therein. For other than authorized activities such as military exchanges and morale, welfare and recreation sites, the U.S. Air Force does not exercise any editorial control over the information you may find at these locations. Such links are provided consistent with the stated purpose of this DoD Web site.
This Web site is provided as a public service by Wright-Patterson Air Force Base, 88th Air Base Wing Public Affairs