Duty Phone: 937-255-3636 Ext: 4619
Email: Jesse Peterson
PhD in Mathematics, University of Missouri, 2013
MS in Applied Mathematics, Air Force Institute of Technology, 2007
BS in Mathematics, South Dakota State University, 2006
BS in Civil Engineering, South Dakota State University, 2006
Journal articles under review:
- M. Fickus, J. Jasper, D. G. Mixon, and J. Peterson, Group-theoretic constructions of erasure-robust frames, submitted to Appl. Comput. Harmon. Anal.
Journal articles accepted:
- P. G. Casazza and J. Peterson, Weighted fusion frame construction via spectral tetris, to appear in Adv. Comput. Math.
- J. Cahill, P. G. Casazza, J. Peterson, and L. Woodland, Phase retrieval by projections, to appear in Houst. J. Math.
Journal articles appeared:
- P. G. Casazza, M. Fickus, D.G.Mixon, J. Peterson, and I. Smalyanau, Every Hilbert space frame has a Naimark complement, J. Math. Anal. Appl. 406 (2013) 111-119.
- P. G. Casazza and J. Peterson, An elementary, illustrative proof of the Rado-Horn theorem, Linear Algebra Appl. 437 (2012) 2523-2537.
- J. Peterson and A. W. Wood, Large solutions to non-monotone semilinear elliptic systems, J. Math. Anal. Appl. 384 (2011) 284-292.
- J. Peterson, D. Smith, and A. W. Wood, Large solutions of coupled sublinear/superlinear elliptic equations, Appl. Anal. 89 (2010) 905-914.