Full Text Reports (some complete reports are available at these sites):
- AIAA Technical Meeting Papers - older papers are available on microfiche.
- DOE Information Bridge
- DTIC Technical Reports
- EPA National Library Network Program
- EPA Publications Search
- Lawrence Berkeley National Laboratory
- Lawrence Livermore National Laboratory
- Los Alamos National Laboratory
- NASA, National Aeronautics and Space Administration, Technical Reports Server, provides access to 20 NASA sites.
- Oak Ridge National Laboratory
- SAE International
- Sandia National Laboratory
- TRAIL, Technical Report Archive and Image Library. Pre-1975 government technical reports (public releases only). Includes reports from the US Atomic Energy Commission and other agencies.
- Virtual Technical Reports Center
- WADC Technical Reports, from the Illinois Institute of Technology, currently provides access to numerous reports from the 1950's and 1960"s. Those that are full-text (currently 642) have an IIT icon beside them. In addition the site has more than 69,000 digital images.
- Delphion, premier web site for searching worldwide patents. Requires free registration.
- Google Patent Search, covers the entire collection of patents made available by the USPTO—from patents issued in the 1790s through those issued recently.
- Proprietary Information & Competitive Intelligence Guide, from the University of Texas.
- U.S. Patent & Trademark Office
- World Patents
Citations or links only:
Electronic Indexes and Abstracts
- Aerosopace Database via Proquest, 1962 to present.
- NTIS (National Technical Information Service), the official source for U.S. scientific, technical, engineering, and business-related information.