PhD in Applied Mathematics, University of Colorado at Boulder, 2013
MA in Computational and Applied Mathematics, Rice University, 2009
BS in Mathematical Sciences, United States Air Force Academy, 2007
- 2017-2018 Faculty Excellence Award presented by the Southwestern Ohio Council for Higher Education
- Air Force Institute of Technology Department of Mathematics and Statistics Instructor of the Quarter, Spring 2016 and Winter 2017
- Fellowship, Charles Stark Draper Laboratories, Houston, Texas, 2007, 2008, 2009.
- Outstanding Cadet in Mathematics, Sponsored by National Defense Industrial Association, United States Air Force Academy, 2007
Refereed Journal Articles
- N. Smith, C. Arendt, R. Cobb, and J. A. Reeger. "Implementing Conditional Inequality Constraints for Optimal Collision Avoidance." accepted by Journal of Aeronautics and Aerospace Engineering.
- B. F. Akers and J. A. Reeger. "Three-dimensional interfacial traveling waves." Accepted by Wave Motion.
- J. A. Reeger, B. Fornberg, and M. L. Watts. "Numerical quadrature over smooth, closed surfaces." Accepted by P. Roy. Soc. Lon. A Mat.
- C. J. Humphreys, R. G. Cobb, D. Jacques, and J. A. Reeger. "A Hybrid Technique to Rapidly Solve the Intermediate-Target Optimal Control Problem." Global J. Tech. Optim., 7(2): 1-8, 2016. doi: 10.4172/2229-8711.1000200.
- J. A. Reeger and B. Fornberg. "Numerical quadrature over the surface of a sphere." Stud. Appl. Math. 2015. DOI: 10.1111/sapm.12106
- M. Ghrist, B. Fornberg, and J. A. Reeger. "Stability ordinates of Adams predictor-corrector methods." BIT Numerical Mathematics, 55(3): 733-750, 2015.
- J. A. Reeger and B. Fornberg. "Painleve IV: A numerical study of the fundamental domain and beyond." Physica D, 280-281: 1-13, 2014.
- J. A. Reeger and B. Fornberg. "Painleve IV with both parameters zero: A numerical study." Stud. Appl. Math., 130(2):108-133, 2013.
- J. A. Reeger and B. Fornberg. "Numerical quadrature over smooth surfaces with boundaries." under review with J. Comput. Phys.
- C. J. Humphreys, R. G. Cobb, D. Jaques, and J. A. Reeger. "Dynamic re-plan of the loyal wingman optimal control problem." under review with J. Guid. Control Dynam.
- B. F. Akers, J. Gustafsson, J. A. Reeger and S. S. Sritharan. "Atmoshpheric Propagation of High Energy Lasers." under review with Comput. Math. Appl.
Refereed Conference Papers
- C. J. Humphreys, R. G. Cobb, D. R. Jacques, and J. A. Reeger. "Dynamic Re-Plan of the Loyal Wingman Optimal Control Problem." AIAA Guidance, Navigation, and Control Conference, AIAA Science and Technology Forum and Exposition 2017. GNC-28, Aerospace Robotics Guidance and Navigation. Grapevine, Texas. January 12, 2017.
- C. J. Humphreys, R. G. Cobb, D. R. Jacques, and J. A. Reeger. "Dynamic Re-Plan of the Loyal Wingman Optimal Control Problem in a Changing Mission Environment." The AIAA SciTech Forum and Exhibition 2016. San Diego, CA. 4-8 January 2016.
- C. J. Humphreys, R. G. Cobb, K. Kauffman, and J. A. Reeger. "Optimal Mission Path for the Uninhabited Loyal Wingman." The 16th AIAA/ISSMO Multidisciplinary Analysis and Optimization Conference, Aviation Forum 2015. Dallas, TX. 22-26 June 2015.
Publications in Preparation
⇑ Return to top ⇑
- B. F. Akers and J. A. Reeger. "Thermal blooming with laser-induced convection." in preparation.