PhD in Mathematics University of Tennessee, Knoxville, TN 2014
BS in Mathematics with minor in Chemistry Belmont University, Nashville, TN 2007
5. P. Fatheddin and P. Sundar. The Law of the Iterated Logarithm for a class of SPDEs. Submitted.
4. P. Fatheddin and J. Gustafsson (2017). Generation of a sequence of correlated phase screens. Optics Communications. vol. 391, 100-105.
3. P. Fatheddin and J. Xiong (2016). Moderate deviation principle for a class of stochastic partial differential equations. Journal of Applied Probability. vol. 53, no. 1, 279-292.
2. P. Fatheddin (2015). Central limit theorem for a class of SPDEs. Journal of Applied Probability. vol. 52, no. 3, 786-796.
1. P. Fatheddin and J. Xiong (2015). Large deviation principle for some measure-valued processes. Stochastic Processes and Applications. vol. 125, no. 3, 970-993.
⇑ Return to top ⇑