ChrisHenry, Assistant Professor
I have experience in offensive cybersecurity, R&D, teaching, and project management. I love being on the forefront of cybersecurity innovations.
My research interests include:
- Space System Cyber Security
- Software Reverse Engineering
- IoT/Embedded System Security
- Covert Channels / Steganography
- Malware Analysis / Vulnerability Research
- Human-Machine Teaming
- Information Visualizations
Creator, team coach, and mentor for AFIT's 1st Capture the Flag team.