Office of Admissions

Office of Admissions
Changing Programs

Current students* desiring to change from one program to another, or change student status, may do so at anytime while in a student status in the Graduate School of Engineering and Management. Thus if you are currently a non-degree seeking student and you wish to become a degree-seeking student you would apply for a change of enrollment. Click on to apply for a Change of Enrollment. Print completed form and bring it to your Admissions Counselor, or attach it to an email and send it to AFIT/ENER ( for processing.

*Special Note: AF personnel and personnel of the other military services assigned to the Graduate School of Engineering and Management to earn a specific degree need written approvals from their service component, their department, and their gaining command to change programs or academic specialties. Please contact your department or Admissions prior to completing any forms.

Department Home
Department Contact Information