In addition to the application form, there are several academic documents required before AFIT can evaluate your acceptability for admission to an AFIT graduate program.
- An official transcript from every college or university attended (undergraduate and graduate) is required. Copies are not acceptable for admissions evaluation. AFIT may have some of your transcripts already on file, if so your admissions counselor will advise you of what is on file and what official transcripts are required.
- Scores on the Graduate Record Examination (GRE) or the Graduate Management Admission Test (GMAT) (for management-related disciplines) are required. You can have your scores sent directly to AFIT. The graduate school code for AFIT Admissions Office is 1827. Contact your base education office for information regarding the GRE or GMAT testing locations. DANTES will reimburse military personnel for the cost of each examination one time.
COVID-19 IMPACT TO TEST SCORE
- Due to the impacts of the coronavirus (COVID-19) outbreak on testing centers, the Graduate School of Engineering and Management will waive the GRE/GMAT test requirement for Spring 2020, Summer 2020 and Fall 2020 admissions considerations.
- If submitted, the GRE/GMAT scores will be taken into consideration for admissions decisions and we strongly encourage those students who have taken the test to submit their scores.
- If you do not have a GRE/GMAT score, please proceed with submitting your application materials and the Graduate School will proceed with a review of your application. The Admissions Office or the academic department may request additional information in order to make a determination.