Cyberspace 300: Joint Advanced Cyberspace Operations
*Joint Credit: 2.0 Joint Qualified Officer Points
Cyberspace 300 Fact Sheet (CAC required)
Cyberspace 300 is an advanced Professional Continuing Education (PCE) course designed for the development of cyberspace professionals. Students' career experience and training are leveraged with course curriculum to educate and develop cyberspace professionals on the strategic application and integration of cyberspace capabilities and resources in Joint operations. Cyberspace 300 is not an introductory course.
NOTE: Cyberspace 300 is not to be taken earlier than 2 years after Cyberspace 200. Cyberspace 200 may not be taken after Cyberspace 300.
Mission: To educate and develop cyberspace professionals on the strategic application and integration of cyberspace capabilities and resources in Joint operations.
Upon completion of the course students will be able to...
1. Describe facets of AF, Joint, Interagency, Whole-of-Nation & Multinational Cyberspace power.
2. Apply mission analysis to support cyberspace planning and operations.
3. Leverage personal experiences to develop USAF cyberspace capabilities.
4. Articulate and advocate the strategic effects of cyberspace capabilities to mission partners.
5. Analyze the full spectrum of Cyber Operations.
6. Analyze how cyberspace doctrine and strategy contribute to national security objectives and recommend future guidance.
7. Analyze the relationship between cyberspace and intelligence.
8. Integrate USAF cyber opertations into the strategic and Joint force operations.
9. Evaluate the cybersecurity risks and unique design considerations of information systems, platform information technology, and IT products