Spring graduates who have not participated in a “Drive-Through” event to receive their diploma will have their diploma mailed to the address provided. For further information, please email Registrar@afit.edu.
updated April 21, 2020 8:19:19 AM EDT
Graduate School of Engineering & Management News
AFIT using 3D printing to develop N95 face shields www.afit.edu/news.cfm?article=0B6641
15 Apr 2020
- By Katie Scott, Air Force Institute of Technology / Published April 14, 2020 A manufactured face structure used for N95 face shield prototype molding. (Courtesy photo) WRIGHT-PATTERSON AIR FORCE BASE, Ohio - The Air Force Institute of Technology’s additive manufacturing...
AFIT student first to graduate with all-female thesis team www.afit.edu/news.cfm?article=0B6640
15 Apr 2020
- By Katie Scott, Air Force Institute of Technology / Published April 14, 2020 Taylor Flaxington earned her master’s degree from the Air Force Institute of Technology’s Graduate School of Engineering Management in March 2020 and was the first AFIT student...
AFIT awards 236 masters and doctoral STEM degrees www.afit.edu/news.cfm?article=0B6745
31 Mar 2020
- Second Lt. Nathan Barker was presented his diploma at an AFIT ‘drive thru’ as part of his out processing. Due to current concerns of COVID-19, a commencement ceremony for 2020 graduates was not held. About 60 diplomas were presented to...
AFIT Alum is 2019 Presidential Rank Award Recipient www.afit.edu/news.cfm?article=0B6446
22 Jan 2020
- Dr. Joseph W. Nichols, a senior-level executive, is a recipient of the 2019 Presidential Rank Award - Meritorious Senior Professional category. This award is presented to individuals for sustained professional, technical, and/or scientific achievement recognized on a national or international...
U.S. Coast Guard ‘Coastie’ is first to study at AFIT in 15 years www.afit.edu/news.cfm?article=0B6544
16 Dec 2019
- Lt. Junior Grade Melissa Barrett of the U.S. Coast Guard is studying systems engineering at the Air Force Institute of Technology’s Graduate School of Engineering and Management, Wright-Patterson Air Force Base. She hopes to gain knowledge on how to help...
AFIT alumni helping to rebuild Tyndall AFB www.afit.edu/news.cfm?article=0B6546
13 Dec 2019
- AFIT alumni Col Travis Leighton, Tyndall Program Management Office director (M.S. Engineering & Environmental Management, 2000) and Maj Peeter Pleake-Tamm, Tyndall PMO Execution division chief (M.S. Engineering Management, 2013) are helping to rebuild Tyndall AFB. From left to right, Jonathan Carr,...
Three AFIT faculty receive AFTAC Endowed Chair Awards www.afit.edu/news.cfm?article=0B6540
06 Dec 2019
- Congratulations to the 2019 recipients of the AFTAC Endowed Chair Awards: Dr. John W. McClory, chair of AFIT’s Nuclear Engineering Program; Lt. Col. Robert C. Tornay, AFIT Assistant Professor of Atmospheric Science; and Dr. Mark E. Oxley, Professor of Mathematics...
Playing cyberspace www.afit.edu/news.cfm?article=0B6244
02 Dec 2019
- By Airman 1st Class Sarah Dowe 633rd Air Base Wing Public Affairs U.S. Air Force Capt. Nathaniel Flack, Department of Electrical and computer engineering student at the Air Force Institute of Technology, holds a deck of Battlespace Next cards at...